Taxation and taxes on companies
- Selection, structuring, documentation, incorporation of local entities operating in the oil, gas and energy sectors, including joint ventures and other forms of partnerships;
- Assistance and advice to oil, gas and energy companies on taxation issues and assistance for the structuring of oil, gas and energy and transactions related to infrastrucutures.
- Prior legal review for companies desiring to acquire or participate in the financing of rights, acquiring or interested participating in the financing of rights, assets and operations related to hydrocarbons activities, either upstream or downstream.
- Drafting of audit report and proposition of practical solutions to legal problems identified during the due diligence review or during the prior audit by the law;
- Drafting and production of legal documents for the purchase and sale of hydrocarbons rights or oil, gas and energy companies, as well as all the other documents required for the realization of transactions and post-completion issues.
Elite Law Firm assists its clients in litigation concerning the validity of oil or gas rights, including denial of approval or renewal of production sharing contracts, refusal of supply agreements for petroleum products, refusal to grant various authorizations, cancellation of production sharing contracts and expropriation.
Elite Law Firm also acts in other litigation related to hydrocarbon activities, in particular, litigation related to environmental damage and tax litigation related to oil and gas activities.
Elite Law Firm is involved in structuring, negotiating and documenting dispute resolution agreements relating to oil and gas and its infrastructure. Elite Law Firm advises, assists and defends its parties in commercial and investment arbitrations, both commercial and governmental.